The ideal solution for a home and away option in one single jersey. The Seattle Reversible Soccer Jersey combines a poly knit jersey with color-blocked shoulders and contrasting piping with an alternating White mesh shell for a perfect reversible option.
- Kit includes: Seattle Reversible Jersey, St. Louis Shorts and All-Sport Socks
- 100% polyester performance fabric outer layer
- Reverses to 100% polyester WHITE micro mesh.
- Color-block shoulders with contrasting piping
- Rib knit crew neck and sleeve trim
- Wickguard moisture management technology
- Custom options available (150 piece minimum), call for details
Add an 8" Back Number and/or Logo & Customer Proof:
Complete the look and add an 8" back number and/or front logo to your jersey. SoccerOne will email an artwork proof for customer approval of all imprinting requested (positioning/color of logo, number, name, etc.) within one business day of when the order is placed.
If the proof is not to your liking, you are entitled to up to 2 changes. SoccerOne will provide another proof for your review within one business day. If 3 or more changes are required, then an additional $10 per change will be applied to your order.
Turnaround and delivery will vary based on size of order, time of year, and special customer requests. A single team order (5–15 players), typically requires 5–7 business days for production, plus delivery time via UPS.
During the months of February-April and July-September, please allow 3-4 weeks for imprinting of logos and/or numbers, plus delivery time once your order has been approved. Orders requesting expedited delivery (UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select) applies to delivery only, not production time.
For blank uniform orders (no imprinting of logos and/or numbers), please allow 4-5 business days to process your order, plus delivery time. Orders requesting expedited delivery applies to delivery only, not processing time.
At SoccerOne we know you are a proud team member. Following the general wash and care instructions listed below will ensure the quality of your uniform for many years to come.
- Wash garment before wearing.
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Permanent press or gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Drip or line dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.