The PEVO Value Club Series Soccer Goal comes with lightweight, aluminum 2" x 4" rectangular tubing that is unfinished. This goal features pre-drilled holes to secure and fasten the net in place using Pevo StayNet Fasteners.
Assembly required: Each goal comes in five pieces - two sides, crossbar, ground bar and kit box.
- 2″ × 4″ rectangular uncoated aluminum crossbar and uprights
- 2″ round aluminum backstays
- High strength aluminum castings
- Meets ASTM standard F2056 and NCAA/NFSHSA rules
- Made in USA
- 3mm Net
- StayNet Fasteners
- Net Ties
- Ground Anchors
- Wheel Assembly
Shipping & Weight:
- 4′H × 6′W × 0′D × 3′B; Suitable for U6 Players - 70 lbs. each
- 4.5′H × 9′W × 2′D × 4.5′B; Suitable for U7 Players - 85 lbs. each
- 6.5′H × 12′W × 2.5′D × 6.5′B; Suitable for U8 Players - 115 lbs. each
- 6.5′H × 18.5′W × 2.5′D × 6.5′B; Suitable for U10 Players 140 lbs. each
- 7′H × 21′W × 3′D × 7′B; Suitable for U12 Players - 170 lbs. each
- 8′H × 24′W × 3′D × 8′B; Standard Size - 180 lbs. each
Turnaround & Delivery:
Product is made-to-order and subject to availability from Pevo Sports. Delivery via truck FOB Wilmington, North Carolina. Due to the labor and raw materials shortage, please allow 4-6 weeks for goal production.
Shipping is NOT included and will need to be charged separately. Call (888) 297-6386 or email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote and estimated time of arrival. Or upon confirmation of an order, we will confirm turnaround and shipping fee(s) by the next business day.
IMPORTANT: GOALS MUST BE ANCHORED AT ALL TIMES.
PRICES LISTED ARE FOR AN INDIVIDUAL GOAL.
At SoccerOne we know you are a proud team member. Following the general wash and care instructions listed below will ensure the quality of your uniform for many years to come.
- Wash garment before wearing.
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Permanent press or gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Drip or line dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.