The PEVO Economy Series Goal is manufactured with all aluminum, lightweight, 3” round tubing. The Economy Series is designed to be identical to the PEVO Park Series Goal, albeit constructed with more affordable, unpainted, round tubing making this the perfect everyday practice goal that can still be easily maneuvered around the field due to the finished, rounded bottoms. The net is fastened using bungee balls, or wire ties. Like all PEVO Goals, the Economy Series features reinforced, high strength, durable corner castings.
Assembly required: Each goal comes in five pieces - two sides, crossbar, ground bar and kit box.
- All Aluminum Construction
- Lightweight 3” Round Tubing that comes in a Mill Finish. Net is held with Bungee Balls or Net Ties
- High Strength, Durable, Aerospace Grade Aluminum Corner Castings
- Manufacturer 5 Year Limited Warranty
- 3mm Net
- Bungee Ball Net Fasteners
- Ground Anchors
- Wheel Assembly
- 4′H × 6′W × 0′D × 3′B; Suitable for U6 Players - 70 lbs. each
- 4.5′H × 9′W × 2′D × 4.5′B; Suitable for U7 Players - 90 lbs. each
- 6.5′H × 12′W × 2.5′D ×.5′B; Suitable for U8 Players - 100 lbs. each
- 6.5′H × 18.5′W × 2.5′D × 6.5′B; Suitable for U10 Players - 145 lbs. each
- 7′H × 21′W × 3′D × 7′B; Suitable for U12 Players - 160 lbs. each
- 8′H × 24′W × 3′D × 7′B; Standard Size - 178 lbs. each
Turnaround & Delivery:
Product is made-to-order and subject to availability from Pevo Sports. Delivery via truck FOB Wilmington, North Carolina. Due to the labor and raw materials shortage, please allow 4-6 weeks for goal production.
Shipping is NOT included and will need to be charged separately. Call (888) 297-6386 or email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote and estimated time of arrival. Or upon confirmation of an order, we will confirm turnaround and shipping fee(s) by the next business day.
IMPORTANT: GOALS MUST BE ANCHORED AT ALL TIMES.
PRICES LISTED ARE FOR AN INDIVIDUAL GOAL.
At SoccerOne we know you are a proud team member. Following the general wash and care instructions listed below will ensure the quality of your uniform for many years to come.
- Wash garment before wearing.
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Permanent press or gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Drip or line dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.