The Oakland Soccer Jersey was built for performance even in the most strenuous conditions. Mesh ventilation shoulder and sides panels combined with lightweight performance fabric will manage moisture and heat to keep you cool and dry.
- Kit includes: Oakland Jersey, St. Louis Shorts and All-Sport Socks
- 100% polyester interlock ultra lightweight performance fabric
- Breathable bird-eye mesh panels for ventilation
- Combination raglan and dolman sleeve design
- Contrasting shoulder and side panels
- Self fabric crew neck
- Wickguard moisture management technology
Add an 8" Back Number and/or Logo & Customer Proof:
Complete the look and add an 8" back number and/or front logo to your jersey. SoccerOne will email an artwork proof for customer approval of all imprinting requested (positioning/color of logo, number, name, etc.) within one business day of when the order is placed.
If the proof is not to your liking, you are entitled to up to 2 changes. SoccerOne will provide another proof for your review within one business day. If 3 or more changes are required, then an additional $10 per change will be applied to your order.
Turnaround and delivery for imprinting will vary based on size of order, time of year, and special customer requests. A single team order (up to 15 players), typically requires 7-10 business days for production, plus delivery time via UPS.
During the months of February-April and July-September, please allow 4-6 weeks for imprinting of logos and/or numbers, plus delivery time once your order has been approved. Orders requesting expedited delivery (UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select) applies to delivery only, not production time.
For blank uniform orders (no imprinting of logos and/or numbers), please allow 4-5 business days to process your order, plus delivery time. Orders requesting expedited delivery applies to delivery only, not processing time.
At SoccerOne we know you are a proud team member. Following the general wash and care instructions listed below will ensure the quality of your uniform for many years to come.
- Wash garment before wearing.
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Permanent press or gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Drip or line dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.