The Laredo Single-Layer Reversible soccer uniform package is constructed of 100% polyester micro-eyelet fabric in 7 color options with moisture management technology. It features single-layer reversible fabric, a good alternative to traditional reversible jerseys. Reverses to white.
- Kit includes Laredo Reversible Jersey, St. Louis Shorts and All-Sport Tube Socks
- 100% polyester performance micro-eyelet fabric
- Single layer fabric construction results in a lightweight alternative to traditional jerseys
- Raglan sleeves
- Rib knit crossover crew neck
- Wickguard moisture management technology
Add an 8" Back Number and/or Logo & Customer Proof:
Complete the look and add an 8" back number and/or front logo to your jersey. SoccerOne will email an artwork proof for customer approval of all imprinting requested (positioning/color of logo, number, name, etc.) within one business day of when the order is placed.
If the proof is not to your liking, you are entitled to up to 2 changes. SoccerOne will provide another proof for your review within one business day. If 3 or more changes are required, then an additional $10 per change will be applied to your order.
Turnaround and delivery will vary based on size of order, time of year, and special customer requests. A single team order (5–15 players), typically requires 5–7 business days for production, plus delivery time via UPS.
During the months of February-April and July-September, please allow 3-4 weeks for imprinting of logos and/or numbers, plus delivery time once your order has been approved. Orders requesting expedited delivery (UPS Next Day Air, 2nd Day and 3 Day Select) applies to delivery only, not production time.
For blank uniform orders (no imprinting of logos and/or numbers), please allow 4-5 business days to process your order, plus delivery time. Orders requesting expedited delivery applies to delivery only, not processing time.
At SoccerOne we know you are a proud team member. Following the general wash and care instructions listed below will ensure the quality of your uniform for many years to come.
- Wash garment before wearing.
- Wash separately.
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Permanent press or gentle cycle.
- Do not use bleach.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove promptly from washer.
- Drip or line dry.
- Do not dry clean or iron.