Returns & Exchanges Policy
Please email or call us to submit your Return Request. Items marked “Clearance” are excluded from any returns or exchange. Other Rules and Restrictions apply.
SoccerOne has limits on the number of customers allowed at one time. We ask all employees and shoppers to wear a mask while in the store. The SoccerOne staff is taking extra precautions when it comes to cleaning and sanitizing the stores frequently.
Business Operations (shipping, returns, response time) may be delayed. Many shipping carriers are also experiencing their own delays with delivery times. We are making every effort to keep things running smoothly while also considering the safety of our employees.
- Returns must be requested within 30 days of your order date.
- All returns must be requested through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call.
- Once approved, returns must be shipped within 2 days of approval.
- Refunds are processed within 1-6 business days after receiving the item(s) back.
- Original shipping will not be refunded.
- Customer is responsible for any return shipping fees. See Customer Error for details.
- Item(s) must be in the same condition that it was received, including the original packaging. A 15% restocking fee will be applied if the item(s) AND packaging is not in re-sellable condition.
- All tags must be attached & invoice or receipt included.
- Shoes must have box and packaging as they were sent.
- Clearance and Discontinued items cannot be returned and include: custom imprinted apparel, open nets, worn footwear and apparel, and items without the original packaging. See Non-Returnable Products and Custom Products & Uniforms for details.
- Special Order items, not in the SoccerOne inventory and drop shipped from the manufacturer, at the discretion of SoccerOne, may be non-returnable.
- Items may be marked that they are returnable for STORE CREDIT only, and that credit comes in the form of an electronic gift card which can be used for future online purchases and cannot be used in-store.
- If you have any trouble, please use the chat feature or send us an email.
- See below for detail on returning IN-STORE purchases.
- Returns requested more than 30 days after your order date, or without a receipt are not eligible for return.
- Returns not shipped within 2 days of return approval will be denied.
- Merchandise that is used or worn, or missing any tags, will not be accepted for refund or credit.
- Garments not in their original bags (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Shoes returned without the box will not be accepted. Shoes shipped without a shipping box will be refused (E.g. If you only wrap the shoe box with brown paper, or tape the box closed with no paper wrapping).
- Clearance and Discontinued item(s) cannot be returned and are always FINAL SALE.
- Shipping and handling costs are non-refundable, unless the merchandise is defective. See Defective Products for details.
- Unfortunately, many retailers are subject to fraudulent return activity. Returns may also be limited or declined based upon our refund verification systems, which are used to process and track returns to help administer our loss prevention program.
Returning an In-Store Purchase or Phone Order:
- In-store purchases may be returned within 7 days of purchase with the original receipt.
- Orders placed over the phone can be returned to the store within 10 days of purchase. Please call us or email for a Return Authorization Number.
- In-store issued credit cannot be used online.
- All sales on Clearance and Discontinued items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Apparel worn and not in their original bags or tags missing (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Shoes worn and/or returned without the original box will not be accepted. Shoes shipped without a shipping box will be refused (E.g. If you only wrap the shoe box with brown paper, or tape the box closed with no paper wrapping).
- A 15% restocking fee will be applied if the item(s) AND packaging is not in re-sellable condition.
Closeouts and discontinued items are sold “as-is” and are non-returnable. Imprinted products, open nets, worn apparel and items without original packaging may not be returned. Special order items, not in the SoccerOne inventory and drop shipped from the manufacturer may, at the discretion of SoccerOne, be non-returnable.
Defective SoccerOne-branded products will be replaced if reported within a period of 90 days provided that the customer complies with SoccerOne Customer Service requests which may include but are not limited to: description of the defect, photo(s) of the damaged product, and return of the product to SoccerOne.
Defective products from manufacturers other than SoccerOne (adidas, Brine, Select, Pevo Goals, etc.) will honor claims subject to their warranty and return policies. SoccerOne Customer Service will provide consumers with the proper contact information.
Customers that ordered product in error must request a Return Authorization Number. The customer is responsible for all shipping costs incurred by SoccerOne to deliver the product(s). The customer will be responsible for all return shipping costs and a possible 15% restocking charge.
Custom Products & Uniforms
Products that are personalized, imprinted, or made to order cannot be returned or refunded. This includes, but is not limited to, products such as numbered uniforms, embroidered team wear, logo on soccer balls, imprinted bags, etc.